FLIGHT INSTRUCTION PACKAGE FOR INSTRUMENT RATING
|40 Hours of Dual Flight Instruction||$58.00 PER HOUR||$2320.00|
|20 Hours of Flight Time in Cessna 172||$130.00 PER HOUR||$2600.00|
|20 hours of Redbird Simulator||$65.00 PER HOUR||$1300.00|
|10 HOURS OF GROUND INSTRUCTION $58.00 PER HOUR||$580.00|
Pro-Flight Aviation, Inc. has an in-house State of the art Redbird Simulator.
We use this for 20hrs.
FAA Flight Requirements for Instrument Rating
- 40 hours actual or simulated instrument training
- At least One (1) dual cross-country flight under IFR with a distance of at least 250 NM
- 3 hours Preparation for Exam
- Successful completion of the FAA Instrument knowledge and practical exam.
- 50 hours PIC cross-country time prior to taking practical test
Pro-Flight’s training meets and exceeds the FAA Instrument Rating requirements and includes GPS instruction for the Garmin 430. The student will obtain the knowledge, skill, and aeronautical experience necessary for the instrument rating.BEGIN YOUR INSTRUMENT TRAINING TODAY BY SCHEDULING WITH A PRO-FLIGHT PROFESSIONAL INSTRUCTOR!! CHECK OUT OUR EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND EXCELLENTLY MAINTAINED AIRCRAFT!! THANK YOU!!!