We offer the following Flight Training Block Rates in a SportStar :
|Aircraft||Block Rate||Regular Rate||Instructor Rate|
|Block Rate requires pre-payment of $500.|
|20 hours of dual instruction -||$57.00 /Hour………||$1140.00|
|40 hours of flight time||$105.00/Hour………||$4200.00|
- FAA Third-Class Medical Certificate $100 (approximately)
- FAA Written Exam Fee $150
- FAA Checkride Examiner Fee $500
- Books and charts (approximately) $250
- DVD Course (to prepare for the written exam) $150
No Membership or Monthly Dues. Rates are Block Rates and include Insurance.
Easy Payment Plans Available.
*****Try an Introductory Flight Lesson for $100*****
Schedule one Today!
- Fly with one of our FAA certified Flight Instructors on a 30 minute local flight.
- Have the experience of flight training.
- You will have the flying experience of takeoffs and landings, radio communications, and maneuvers.
- This flight counts toward your 40 hour minimum flight training.
- The more you fly each week, the faster you will complete your flight training.
- The national average is 65-75 hours of flight time to complete the PPL
- Time depends on how often you fly.
***FAA Requirements for the Private Pilot
In addition to your flight training, the FAA requires the following:
- Be at least 16 years of age before your first solo flight.
- Have a Third-Class FAA Medical Certificate, or better. This will be your student pilot certificate.
- Be at least 17 years of age on the day of your FAA checkride
- Be able to read, speak, write and converse fluently in English
- Pass the FAA Private Pilot Knowledge Test (WRITTEN EXAM)
- Pass the Private Pilot Practical Test (CHECKRIDE) with an FAA-designated examiner.
***Before flight training begins:
U.S. citizens will need to provide
- A valid US Passport or Birth Certificate and
- A Government issued ID (Driver’s License, State ID Card, etc.)
***Foreign Nationals are subject to a TSA Approval
- May take 2-4 weeks
- Can be completed at www.flightschoolcandidates.gov
- Needs to be completed before Flight training may commence.***
- Small, friendly atmosphere with lots of personal attention from flight instructors
as well as office personnel. We are open 7 days per week for our customers’ convenience.
- We don’t charge our customers to be customers. We have no monthly dues or sign-up fees. Our prices are low and competitively priced.
***Professional Flight Instructors
- Our highly skilled instructors are continually trained to enhance training techniques.
- High flight time pilots are experienced instructors, with lots of corporate aviation industry experience.
- We are the closest airport to the practice areas, so your flight time is used for actual training.
- The towered Renton Airport helps you gain radio communications experience beginning with your initial flight.
- A large paved runway without freight or passenger scheduled flights means our runway access is readily available.
***Well Maintained Aircraft
- Our aircraft maintenance is top of the line! Our highly trained mechanics and IA’s
maintain our aircraft above and beyond mandatory regulation requirements. We take
pride in the maintenance of our aircraft.
- Our new facility is modern, efficient, and comfortable. We have a flight planning area
with weather center and a relaxing atmosphere for one-on-one interaction with your flight instructor.
- The Renton Airport is conveniently located and easily accessible from Seattle, the Eastside, and the entire Greater Puget Sound region.
*We are dedicated to the success of each and every student.*