|10 hours in C-177RG||$156.00 per hour||$1,560.00|
|10 hours CFI||$59.00 per hour||$590.00|
|10 hours of Ground Instruction||$59.00 per hour||$590.00|
|Check ride designated examiner fee||$59.00 per hour||$590.00|
No Membership or Monthly Dues.
Rates are Block Rates and include Insurance.
Easy Payment Plans Available.
FAA Requirements for Commercial License
- 250 hours Flight Time, including:
- 50 hours Cross-Country
- 100 hours as Pilot-in-Command
- 10 hours Pilot in Command, including;
- 5 hours Night VFR
- 1 Cross-Country of 300 Nm
- 20 hours training, including;
- 10 hours Instrument
- 10 hours Complex Aircraft
- 1 Day VFR Cross-Country, 100 NM of at least 2 Hrs
- 1 Night VFR Cross-Country, 100 NM of at least 2 Hrs
- 3 hours Test Preparation
- Successful completion of the FAA Commercial rating knowledge and practical exam.
The student will obtain the knowledge, skill and aeronautical experience necessary
to meet the FAA requirements for a Commercial Pilot.